Bottlecurve is a company that offers top notch secrets and beauty trends utilizing anything that has to do with your waist training needs. Bottlecurve aspires to give each individual the body type they are looking for. Weather your small or tall, short or big, bottlecurve will try to supply you with the need you are looking for.
From Waist trainers, creams, and as far as butt lifters whatever you need we will supply it. If you are not familiar with our products below is a summarization of each product, so that you can know exactly what we sell and what it does. If you need size specifications check out http://bottlecurve.com/make-sure-correct-size-waist-trainer/ to view the correct size for you.
Waist Trainers: This is our statement piece we have them in various sizes and colors. Waist trainers do exactly how they sound, they train your waist. If your looking for a more curvaceous figure these are exactly up there ally. In specifics they give you an hour glass figure by shaping your waist line little by little. They are much different to waist cinchers, or corsets in that they are not as restricting, and are safer.
Butt Lifters: Butt lifters give a plumper more voluptuous ass. How they work is they are designed like shorts with holes on the back, so that your ass sits upright in the holes creating a lifted butt and slimmer thighs.
Essentially our products are here to help you get to your ultimate goal. For more detailed information check out our blogs.
Here are some to check out for starters:
Can Bottlecurve Help You Lose Weight?
Why Waist Train?
Is Waist Training Healthy?
With waist trainers of course. You might wonder how waist trainers allow someone to lose weight well there are three things that Bottlecurve waist trainers target to give you your ideal waist and proportions.
1. Bottlecurve waist trainers have a built in thermal layer that allow your midsection to give off heat. When you put on your trainer the thermal heat is activated around your midsection which causes you to sweat. Even if your sitting around your house, going grocery shopping, or walking your dog the thermal fusion is working for you to eliminate that belly fat. With your waist trainer on you can eliminate up to 6 inches per week due to the thermal fusion in your waist trainer
2. Bottlecurve waist trainers have authentic latex fabric this is different than any other fabric you will find in any of the other waist trainers. Waist trainers work best when the fabric is high quality which we provide. While wearing your waist trainer you will feel the difference between what we have and what you can purchase off the market today. Our product guarantees results, because our fabric is the best!
3. Our Bottlecurve hook range is ideal for someone who is trying to drop weight fast. With this feature you have a wider range to adjust your waist trainer, whether you are new to waist training or have been doing it for a while there is a range set for you. Unlike the double hook, the three hook waist trainer that we provide allows for more flexibility to your needs and what you want.
There are so many reasons why to waist train. Waist training is useful for not only losing weight, but a lot of other things as well. Here are some reasons why you should take waist training into consideration.
1. A lot of people do not know this, but waist training is excellent for your back. The reason being is that it gives you a proper posture when you put one on. Waist trainers are designed to support your midsection and this has a lot to do with your posture. In order for your stomach to come in your posture plays a key role in this. This is the main reason why wearing a waist trainer for your back is an excellent idea. There are many different types of waist trainers out there as well depending upon how far you want to go with waist trainer. The bottom line is the sturdier the waist trainer the more back support you will receive. Now this is not to take as a medical opinion of any kind and if you are suffering from severe back pain it is vitally important to visit you physician for further assistance.
2. This does go with weight training, but it is an added benefit of waist training and that is that you are guaranteed to eat less. Because the waist trainer relies on waist compression over eating is definitely not an option. It is an excellent to wear it to an outing wear you are not trying to eat to much. As an added bonus eat what you can and leave it on for 20 minutes. You will knock out your craving and prevent yourself from overeating in one sitting, pretty neat huh?
3. Bottlecurve waist trainers are undetectable with clothes on, so if you want to slim down fast for an event that you are going to, or lose a couple of inches for that party you want to attend you can with our waist trainer. Unlike the bulky waist trainers that crinkle and are obvious bottlecurve waist trainers are thin, smooth and will not be shown under your clothes.
If your thinking about getting a waist trainer, here are some reasons why you should cut yourself a break and get one.
Are you thinking about waist training after your pregnancy to cut off some extra poundage, well this is an excellent idea! After having a baby it can be tough to get your sexy mommy figure back. Your body is going through a hormonal change and does not seem to do anything you want it to do. Your body is definitely going through some major changes and you may need a little help to get your body back under control to where you need it to be. Unfortunately because your body has went through such a major change, the things you did before to get that pudge off may not work for you this time, so you might have to take a different approach to the way you lose weight.
When you get pregnant the number one thing that stays in your stomach and dispels it is your extra fluid. This extra fluid can make you feel bloated and fat and is outright depressing. Because your belly has been stretched so long with this fluid it can be hard to get your belly back to wear it use to be. Even if you get down there is still the possibility of the lower belly fat that so many mothers experience, no matter what you do it will not go away. It doesn’t matter what you eat or how many hours you work out in the gym this belly fat will not budge nor move.
This is the main reason women go to waist trainers after there pregnancy.
Waist trainers have the ability to compress and target your lower belly fat. Not only does it compress your belly it has a thermal insulated core that heats up the problem area allowing the extra water wait to melt off. This added technique is how women get there bellies down and keep them down. Because of the waist trainer targets your problem areas you can work on other parts of your body while simultaneously working on your core. The beauty about the waist trainer is that you can wear it as long as you need to to get the results you want. Because you can wear it under your clothes you could be working out your belly while working, playing, or relaxing. that definitely beats going to the gym for three hours strait to get into your dream body.
The bottom line, what do you have to lose. I know a headache and stress about how you manage this alone.
Bottlecurve Waist trainers can be very delicate so you want to make sure you are taking proper care of your waist trainer. There are a number of steps you can take to make sure you are properly caring for your trainer. Because you will be using it often it can have a tendency to get sweaty, so you want to make sure your cleaning it regularly and properly as not to damage your trainer.
1. When it comes to washing your trainer you can do it two different ways, you can either hand wash it or put in in the washer machine. Either way you want to make sure you are doing this very gently.
If you decide to use a washer machine make sure you pre-wash your waist trainer with a nontoxic soap, before sticking it in your machine to wash.
When you do use your washing machine make sure you use a gentle cycle with cold water. After you take it out the washer machine it is best to air dry your waist trainer, but if you are short for time you can stick it in the dryer on a very low setting as not to melt or damage the material on the waist trainer. Before you wear your waist trainer make sure it is completely dry as not to over stretch or tear your waist trainer.
If you decide to hand wash your waist trainer *which is the best option* due so in cold water or luke warm water as not to damage the fabric and keep the waist trainer firm.
After you finish washing your trainer either allow it to air dry or stick in the dryer for a few minutes on a very low setting at a cool temperature if you are running short on time.
2. Make sure you store you waist trainers in a cool area, the fabric is very sensitive and can have a bad reaction if left in the heat to long.
This is probably the number one question we receive, and the answer is yes! Taking the proper precautions is important, but once you have that under your belt you can rock your waist trainer and get the results you have always wanted.
Waist training is a technique where you compress your midsection while walking around or working out. The results are really amazing if you stay consistent and follow all your diet regimens. Now you might be asking if I follow my diet alone will I get the same results without waist trainer. And that answer is no. One of the main reasons you want to wear a waist trainer is to change your shape to give your body more of a curvaceous figure.
Once again you ask if this is healthy, and again the answer is yes! Because the waist trainer is made of latex and thick nylon, the change will gradually happen so your body can naturally evolve into that shape. Some waist trainers have a thick wire in them that mold your body almost immediately to that form, but with Bottlecurve waist trainers, we take a more gradual approach so that you can comfortably mold into the shape you desire.
Bottlecurve waist trainers are not only healthy, but they help you maintain some healthy options such as eating less or feeling you work out more. The way it helps you eat less, is simple, constriction. The waist trainer creates a light restriction around your waist so that if you try to over eat you will not be able to. The choices of your food options are still up to you, but I’m pretty sure you’re not going to want to do all that hard work for nothing! The way it helps with your workouts is quite simple to, it allows you to constantly hold in your midsection while working out, and it also will give you a good shape to stare at!
The bottom line is waist trainers are safe, effective, and are healthy. Waist trainers are the solution if you want to shed some extra weight around your midsection, train your body to eat less, or get a more intense workout. Allow yourself to get assistance as much as you need, because the struggle is hard enough! If you need assistance in your weight loss journey purchase a waist trainer today at bottlecurve.com.
Getting the right size waist trainer will not only accelerate your results, but it is crucial to your health. Finding the right size waist trainer is one of the most important steps to getting you on the right track to your ideal waist. When your purchase your cincher make sure you thoroughly read through the waist charts to make sure you are getting a size that is right for you. Not getting the right size could cause some major health concerns if you are not careful with your waist trainer. Not only is looking at the chart important, it is crucial that you first analyze how you feel when you first purchase the cincher to make sure you have purchased the right size.
When you purchase your waist trainer, before fully putting it on make sure you put on a clean t shirt and try wrapping the waist trainer around you. If the waist trainer can barely go to the first hook you might have purchased the wrong size. You should be able to lock the first hooks and still breathe comfortably. If this is a problem you might want to return it for a larger size.
When you do have the waist trainer on and you can hook it comfortably, try walking around the house in it to see how it feels. Your breath will be strained because of the compression of your stomach, but if you begin to feel light headed or short of breath immediately take it off and return it for a larger size.
While wearing the waist trainer you may see red or dark patches wear the trainer has compressed your waist, but if you take it off and there is bleeding or a rash, there is a possibility you may be allergic to the fabric or it is squeezing you too much. If any of this happens, before purchasing a second trainer speak to your physician about continuing waist training.
If everything above checks out and you have purchased a sports trainer, only practice light training to make sure you are ok to fully train in your cincher. Once again if you feel light headed or short of breath while training make sure you double check your size and return it for a larger one.
If you have any problems with your health make sure you talk to your physician before purchasing a waist trainer, and discuss with him/her the best way to work with your waist trainer.
Below is a size chart:
There has been a lot of debate lately on waist cinchers and whether or not to invest. Truth be told cinchers have been in the line of debate since the 1500s and rightfully so, since they were tokened to induce fainting and the rearrangement of organs. So it is fair that because waist cinchers are gaining popularity around the world women are beginning to consider their safety and if it is dangerous to even get a cincher. Well, it is true cinchers can be hazardous to your health and potentially your life if you don’t know how to choose and wear a cincher. Now, if you know how to pick out a cincher for your size and weight and wear it for the amount of time recommended you can experience the results you want without the harmful effects. You can get on line and read the list of reasons of why you should not get a cincher, but I would like to give you some reasons of why you should get a cincher and potentially love it. Now, as stated above it is very important to do the research of your individual body measurements and not go to the extreme. Remember: This is a device to help you tone and lose weight not do it for you, so like everything else in life you must take baby steps!
Now that we have the disclaimer out of the way we can get into some reasons of why this can potentially change your habits, appetite, and life.
- There are certain habits that we adapt in life that we don’t even realize we do. One of them is slouch, slouching can come from long days in front of the computer typing away at a desk. Most of us have these types of jobs so, therefore we develop this type of habit. Now slouching can invoke the appearance of extra weight gain in the abdomen area because you are training your waist to bend out. Wearing the cincher will reduce the appearance of the unwanted pudge by repositioning your body into the correct upright position it is supposed to be in. The wiring that is designed into the cincher is placed in a way where the wearer must sit or stand upright at all times. When you put it on you will immediately feel the difference of the way you are sitting/standing and the way you should be sitting/standing. This action alone can trim down inches from your abdominal region. So on or off the cincher, you know the positions you should be standing or sitting in.
- Wearing the cincher is an excellent way to cut down on what you eat, why? Because you have created less room in your stomach. When you eat past the capacity of what you should your stomach will stretch, you do this for a year or so and the next time you look in the mirror you will not recognize yourself… can I get an amen! Now, some are fearful that you are rearranging your organs, but the only thing you are doing is reducing the amount of space in your stomach, provided you are wearing the right sized cincher. Now by eating less it is inevitable that you will lose weight, but once again the cincher is a tool to help you to get to the point of avoiding larger portions on your own.
- Now the first and second rule if applied correctly has the potential of changing your life. If you apply the two things mentioned above you are guaranteed to lose weight. You are perfecting your posture and eating less. The reason why the cincher is key is because it will make the two activities effortless until you can get the hang of it on your own. Not to mention that you are creating the waist that you desire with a proper diet and exercise.
I hope this cleared up the air for some of you ladies to not be afraid and give it a try.
It can be quite challenging to shed weight around your midsection, but thankfully there are a couple of things you can do to help yourself out. With these steps you can see results almost immediately if you execute them properly. Let’s get started!
- Get a Waist Trainer: Waist trainers are proven to shrink your waist down a couple of inches in the first few weeks. They are designed with a thermal fusion interior that accelerates the fat cells in the body allowing them to burn off at a much quicker rate. Waist trainers are also very convenient to use. You can put them under your clothes to make an immediate transformation or use it while working out to build muscle definition.
- Drink Water: Water is vital to weight loss. It flushes out all the toxins in your body and gives your stomach a clean pallet to work with. Water also keeps you hydrated which is the cause of most hunger pangs. When you feel hungry your body might be trying to tell you it’s thirsty, so keep your fluids up so you can know the difference.
- Eat Healthy: This one seems like it would be a no brainer, but it is the most essential and most neglected one of all. If you want to see results quickly you need to eat healthy, there is no way around it. Another thing is to eat often. Eating meals in small amounts and frequently speeds up your metabolism allowing you to shed weight quickly.
- Waist Target Workouts: Working out is crucial to losing wait and getting definition, but in order to see results in a certain area you need to target it. The waist consist of many things other than the stomach or core. In order to see results in the waist you need to focus on the back, sides and legs as well. These areas will give you definition making it appear that you have a smaller waist.
Stretch: Stretching is one that is often ignored, but is the most critical. Stretching elongates your muscles making them appear less bulky. Stretching before and after a workout will do the trick, but if you want to take it a step further join a yoga class. Not only will you be working out, but lengthening and stretching your stomach as well, which will give you a nice lean look.
In the past, our ancestors worked countless hours every day, laboring fields, crafting, blacksmithing… pretty much investing themselves in any type of physically-demanding work. At the end of the day they had performed so much exercise that it didn’t really matter what they ate; most of them were always strong and healthy physically. However, when looking at the situation today there is a huge difference: most of us lead sedentary lifestyles. We no longer work sixteen hours (or more) a day, nor are many of today’s jobs physically exhausting. Add to that the fact that fast food is becoming more and more popular around the world, mainly due to its low cost, and you have what we refer to today as the obesity epidemic. Needless to say, many people are now trying to find an answer to a very pressing question: how to lose weight fast?
Well, to start things off, it has to be said that methods which actually allow one to make some drastic progress in terms of weight loss generally have a darker side to them. For example, there are some weight loss pills which can truly work marvels on the human body, but in the process of doing so they plague it with so many side effects that weight becomes the least of the user’s concerns. Additionally, there is a surgical process known as liposuction, but not only does it put a great strain on the human body (not to mention it leaves plenty of scars), it doesn’t even guarantee permanent results.
So how precisely is one to lose weight fast? For starters, it is very important to determine what you want to gain from the weight loss process. Are you just trying to lose weight so you can go to the beach during summer without feeling anxious, or are you looking to make some permanent changes and lead a healthier lifestyle? If you are going for something like the former option, then perhaps your best bet would be to stick with artificial means to achieve your goal. However, if you are going for the latter option, then what you need to focus on is exercising and nutrition.